Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 86

Thread: I'm off to shoot 'Monster Garage"

  1. #51
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    five cubscouts
    <marquee>Five days till the big day!</marquee>

    Who - Cherie (Chainsaw Chick) Currie
    What - Appearance in the the "Logsplitter" episode of Monster Garage
    When - March 21st at 9:00 PST
    Where - The Discovery Channel
    Why - Because it's a CCool happening!!!!!

    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  2. #52
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Originally posted by gus danger:
    You can keep track of when it will air again on the Discovery schedule site:

    http://dsc.discovery.com/schedule/se...9239&channel=D


    Here's what I got from Yahoo TV:

    Monster Garage
    Mar 21 9:00 pm PST
    Series/Sports, 60 Mins.
    "Logsplitter"
    A Zimmer is made into a log-splitter.

    Original Airdate: March 21, 2005.
    ----------------------------------------
    Future Airings:
    Monster Garage, DSCP Mar 22 12:00am
    <s>Monster Garage, DSCP Mar 22 06:00pm
    Monster Garage, DSCP Mar 23 06:00pm
    Monster Garage, DSCP Mar 24 06:00pm
    Monster Garage, DSCP Mar 25 06:00pm </s>


    It will be way cool seeing Cherie (Chainsaw Chick) Currie
    in action right on our very own TV screens!

    We're getting close now, eh?
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

    <font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ March 20, 2005 02:02 AM: Message edited by: gus danger ]</font>

  3. #53
    moderator CHERIECURRIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Hey Flukeman,
    As far as music goes, I'm talking to a producer now, toying with the idea of doing something.. but I'm planning a show in the next few months so my son can play with me on stage.
    I'll update everyone when we go forward with it.
    [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
    Cherie

  4. #54
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hello Everyone!

    Cherie's appearance in the the "Logsplitter" episode of Monster Garage will air on March 21 2005 at 9 pm PST on Discovery Channel.

    You can keep track of when it will air again on the Discovery schedule site:

    http://dsc.discovery.com/schedule/se...9239&channel=D


    Here's what I got from Yahoo TV:

    Monster Garage
    Mar 21 9:00 pm PST
    Series/Sports, 60 Mins.
    "Logsplitter"
    A Zimmer is made into a log-splitter.

    Original Airdate: March 21, 2005.
    ----------------------------------------
    Future Airings:
    Monster Garage, DSCP Mar 22 12:00am
    <s>Monster Garage, DSCP Mar 22 06:00pm
    Monster Garage, DSCP Mar 23 06:00pm
    Monster Garage, DSCP Mar 24 06:00pm
    Monster Garage, DSCP Mar 25 06:00pm</s>


    It will be way cool seeing Cherie (Chainsaw Chick) Currie
    in action right on our very own TV screens!

    We're getting close now, eh?
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

    <font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ March 20, 2005 02:00 AM: Message edited by: gus danger ]</font>

  5. #55
    moderator CHERIECURRIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hey Gus,
    Thanks for the info. I checked and only saw it airing at 9 and at midnight. No dates after that.
    xxxxx,
    Cherie

  6. #56
    Inactive Member flukeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2001
    Posts
    194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Thanks for the info Cherie, If you ever do a show in indy, maybe I can sit in on a number.... [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Looking forward to the show, Thanks Gus for the info!!


    Fluke... [img]cool.gif[/img]

  7. #57
    Inactive Member flukeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2001
    Posts
    194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ell....thanks for the welcome and the props on the avi, I got to meet Rik a few times when they rehearsed their show in MI, I suggest you check out his solo stuff....some really cool stuff he is doing now. I hope they get back together some day if only for a small show, check out,

    www.rikemmett.com

    Fluke..... [img]cool.gif[/img]

  8. #58
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    four

    <font color="green">Four days 'till Monster Garage Day!

    Am I excited? You bet I am!!!</font>

    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  9. #59
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by CHERIECURRIE:
    Hey Flukeman,
    As far as music goes, I'm talking to a producer now, toying with the idea of doing something.. but I'm planning a show in the next few months so my son can play with me on stage.
    I'll update everyone when we go forward with it.
    [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
    Cherie
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">GRRREAT question Flukeman!

    Cherie! That is so cool that you and Jake will perform live together and whatever the other idea, you are toying with is, is bound to be way cool too!
    Looking forward to the update on that, 4 sure!
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  10. #60
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    You are very welcome Cherie! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    I am happy to share anything I can find out but PLEASE everybody, check your local TV listings to make doubly sure!

    I won't be 100% positive until I'm seeing Cherie with my very own peepers, on my very own TV set!

    And that will be glorious!
    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic